Development

Topics: User Forum
Jan 12, 2007 at 9:13 AM
Hi, i have downloaded the code of this project from this site, because i needed some features. I have modified the source code adding these features and i want to know if i can partecipate to the development accessing the actual current source code. Or at least how to propose improvements and in case send you some code.

Thank you in advance,
Rudy
Jan 24, 2007 at 1:33 AM
Hi Rudy,
Thanks for making these improvements. I really want to apologize for taking a bit to respond to your post. We are heads down shipping next version of the VS SDK.

It will be great if you can create a work item and post your changes in a zip file. I will review it and let you know. It will also be great if you can list the changes you made so it will easy for me to review.

Additionally, if you are interested in contributing further you may want to consider developer role on this project so you can directly check in the code.

http://www.codeplex.com/SourceCodeOutliner has instructions on how to go about becoming one. If you have any further questions about that feel free to contact me at vsextend@microsoft.com. Please put a title SourceCodeOutliner in your email so I can get to it quickly.

Thank you,
Chetan N. Parmar